Saturday, October 8, 2011

Late night rambling.

I know I'm slow but I've only just caught Final Destination 5 yesterday. It started last week. They're always so slow with their movies here. I think it is because they have to come out with two versions of almost everything, a subbed and a dubbed version, with the exception of Japanese movies, of course.

This was supposed to be horror movie but after that last scene of the credits rolling, with all the gory death from the previous 1-4 installments replaying, I just felt so sad and depressed and lost and disorientated. And that feeling hasn't gone away, for two days. Though technically 1 day+ if you count by 24 hours. This is too strange. To be affected in such a way. Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...