Monday, February 1, 2010

And it finally snows!

Like what the title says, IT FINALLY SNOWED HERE!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~~~ (But christmas long over)



Woooooots!! Woke up this morning and we were in winter wonderland.

Spot the polar bear!


Then I realised it wasn't that fun at all. So hard to walk -.-


It's nothing, just 5cm, as the news reported. 
BUT I DON'T CARE. IT'S STILL SO PRETTTTTY. 
(ignoring the annoying wet shoes and potential slip fest)



My only thought was is the water in the plant cells frozen!?


I think this was suppose to be an abstract snowman.

Came back after school and there were some children playing in the carpark, throwing snow at each other. Just don't throw at me can already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...